With Greg's unique approach to business & life he offers a variety of talks & workshops covering topics like confidence development, social-engineering skills, psychology of performing/networking, magic and the list will grow as we work with more clients!
If you are looking for a standard speaker to teach you same marketing and sales techniques you can read from any book Greg is NOT the speaker for you! Gregs journey, background and profession provides one of the most unique experiences who designs all services so your guests will be talking about what they saw and more importantly what was discussed on the day for months, if not years!!!
1. Building confidence as a foundation!
2. Meeting new people and building trusting relationships!
3. Reliable techniques when it comes to reading people and their body language
4. How to identify what people and other businesses really care about and how to align values in interactions for more win-win outcomes
5. Unique and efficient training for changing your own body languange and behaviour for more postive results in person & business life!
All talks are all tailored to make sure your audience has an unforgettable experience at your event!
Over the years Greg has provided Corporate Training & Workshops for clients to help make their staff training day fun, engaging and insightful for their colleagues!!!
Greg has been studying of con-men, card cheats, pickpockets, magic, hypnosis & mind-reading for almost 20 years! His first magic workshops were hosted back in 2014 at Island Lake Summer Camp, USA where he was teaching kids age 5-18 years old amazing magic designed so they had fun, would blow their parents mind with magic and help them develop their self-confidence which he was able to do with huge success!!!
Years later Greg has developed and presented a variety of workshops designed with different goals mind... Previous workshops were designed for developing confidence, networking skills, team building, improving communication/presentations and more!
How magic workshops work?
Previous clients include YBS Banking, TribePad, Island Lake Summer Camp & more!